Friday, 1 January 2016

Top Favourite Projects for 2015 and Happy New Year 2016!

 
 
Happy New Year 2016!
 It's ticked over!
Here's the our bonfire on the beach...(Paige is in front of it)
 
 ----------------------------------

 
 Bye 2015
Here are some of my favourite projects for 2015
I've probably had a more 'arty' focus this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There were some favourite pages done in Hannah's book...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little bit from my project life album which I don't tend to share online....
 
 
Then my mind turned to Christmas......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another year done and dusted. 
I wonder what the focus on 2016 will be

Lets wish it to be the best year yet!
Have a happy one!
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Deb said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. Loving ALL of your fave projects. I just LOVE Hannah's little book and I'm sure it will be a treasure to her.

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing, I have enjoyed your artiness! Happy New Year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You simply created magic this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

You really have had an arty 2015. I'm hoping it continues so I can be thus inspired for 2016! My fave, if I'm allowed, is the puddle umbrella page in the Little Book....did you finish it for her? Or is there more to go???!!!! Have a fab 2016....oh, and my crackle paste over my embossing powder cracked. off. So I glued it on with glossy accents. Bwahahaaa! Can't stop an experimenter from experimenting!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy New Year!! Oh I so love that book ... Your artwork is so amazing!