Friday, 8 November 2013

Project Life Week 40, Glitter Pocket Etsy, and Let's December Daily.....

 
Still plugging away at my Project Life (yay am finally up to October!)
I'm so determined to catch up!
 
The one thing I love about the OBW  (Our Beautiful World) site is that is makes me take photos each week, and then when I need them for Project Life... there they are!!  Otherwise, would I have thought to take any??  Not always.
 
So for Week 40, I've used some prompts from OBW
The wind that blew huge fronds from our Palm Tree out front...
Had the need to grey out the front of my  lovely little house in the middle pic - just felt funny about it being on the net, and the more I looked at it,  didn't feel it needed to be.  Don't mind a bit showing, Anyway's, its recorded in my album.
Daylight savings started (much to my lament -  I'm probably in the minority (rolling eyes)
And Spring just keeps going in the backyard...love it!
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
is my Etsy Shop (with Paige)
You will find some of these:
(great for Project Life, December Daily's, Tags etc)
 



 
 
 ---------------------------------------------
 
Dont forget to keep checking out
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 
become a 'follower'
 and be in the running for a prize!
See what Bec might have up her sleeve with Project Life December Daily
Share with us your journey... we'd love to hear form you!
 
 
xx
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
 


5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You clever cookie - Etsy shop now, eh??? CUTE Embellies, too....& good on you with My Beautiful World...I keep MEANING to join in....!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages! LOVEEEEEE all that green!!! And loving the ETSY items!!! FABULOUS!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooo, cool, your Etsy glitter pockets are fabulous! And I adore your PL page! All the green works perfectly with the purple flowers, and I love the bits of stamping on each. I so need to get my act together and tackle something like this!

sandi said...

Fabulous PL page and sweet shop items!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun project life page, and those glitter pocket are so pretty!