Monday, 11 November 2013

Project Life, One Beautiful World and 'Let's December Daily'....

 
 
 
Project Life Week 41,
I don't know about you (PL-ers?), but I just could not imagine not being able to print my own photos...cos until I sit down to seeing whats going in those plastic sleeves, what orientation and size, I would find it difficult to pre-plan.(I'm sooooo not a pre-planner - wish I could be that organised)  Thank goodness for my printer (even though I struggle with it sometimes too!)
Today's page has two subjects, so I've split it down the middle (literally lol) with each having their own colour to define the two.
Blues are for Paige arriving home from France (journaling by my little old typewriter)
Yellows are Scrappy Camp with my Scrappy Besties.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/week-20-ethereal.html

 
The word this week is
'Ethereal'
 
Towards the end of rehearsals when everyone was feeling more and more dishevelled and tired.... then the sun come out and its light shone through from high-up windows behind.... it made everyone smile....so I grabbed the camera and it silhouetted everything out...weeeeell - almost.....


 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/mandys-december-daily-journey.html
 
 
There's a post over there about my journey with my last four December Daily's.. the go:lol: and the woes:roll:...and return again!  LOL....
 
Hope you can join us over there....:P
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------


 
 
 
 
 And just lastly... I'm really proud of my 16yr old (Paige) who put in time helping out at the soup kitchen tonight even though she has her pre-tertiary exams this week. 


 


14 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oo I like the idea of different colors for different people on your PL.. great photo too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the PL pages!! Gorgeous!!!! And your photo for Our Beautiful World.... one word ... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! And YAYYYYYY Paige!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I love how you split your PL page to document the two main happenings in your week. What a great idea, and so, so pretty! And that photo with the filtered sunlight is really beautiful. Ethereal, for sure!

Lizzy Hill said...

Your girls are such SWEETHEARTS...like their Mum, methinks:):) LOOOVE your ethereal snap...& I'm soo with you - nodding my head from afar with A/ Orientation...half the time having to re-print, cos I'm a clutz when it comes to that stuff...& last night? Me & my printing program....AGGGHHHHH! Half photos off the paper...smaller than I wanted .....anyways, I'm sure you GET [or not!] the picture!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOVE The half sided PL page. Clever....but isn't that a GOLF BUGGY?????????????

Deb said...

I love your divided PL page and the OBW pic is just gorgeous. I'm still thinking on mine for that one lol. Well done, Paige.

yyam said...

Using colours to separate 2 subject matters is awesome! :)

Love that cool photo!

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful photo Mandy....don't you love those moments that "just happen", you could not have planned that any better. I love the light on her head and arm, so beautiful. Congrats too on being featured at paperDVIZHNIK. :)

sandi said...

Fabulous PL!!!!!! And that pic is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful PL page....and your picture for Our Beautiful World this week is stunning!!

Jasmine S said...

Oh my goodness, that photo is just amazing. How perfect, one of those once in a lifetime shots I think.
Love your PL. Great spin on the concept.

Ros Crawford said...

What an amazing shot!! Perfect!! Thank you so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

There's always lots of see when I am here, love your project life, I just got myself some enemal dots, gotta use it soon!
Wonderful photo for our word this week at Our Beautiful World, thanks for sharing!

Shahrul Niza said...

What a delightful capture, Mandy!!. Perfect lighting and subject :). Love your PL this week!. Thank you for sharing these lovelies with us at Our Beautiful World :). HUGS.

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Wow Mandy, what a terrific shot that is. I'm in awe... So so beautiful how the sun lights just enough to make it a perfect picture.
Beautiful PL's too. Yay to the own printer :)
Thanks for sharing with us at OBW. Hugs