Thursday, 22 November 2012

Piasknownica, Studio Challenges, Challenge Me Happy, Counterfeit Challenge, Get Creative

 
 
I know....
I should be sewing  (have a production in a week's time) and need time out.
Its been full on at work and taken on much more than I usually ever do.
Tonight is late, but have been scrapping here and there when I can manage it.
 
Time to upload....
I think its because scrapping Christmas is so motivating (to me) that getting more done is just coming so easily (big smile)
 
- a wool
- a price tag/label
- a button
- a star
 
 
Here's my label-tag.  I kept it because it had an 'M' on it...
for 'M'andy
or 'Meaghan'  - I 'm thinking its for Meaghan
 
 
 
I decided to use the label-tag as the main element


 
 
 
Here's another
 
Here's my attempt... this is a Christmas booklet - to add in my lists, things to remember etc...
Its already a busy little book with tags and reminders and even some ticks for 'done'!
 

 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
November Sketch
 

 
================================================
 
 
 


Used a little 'HO!' Christmas stamp for the repetitive pattern with off-white paint.
This was a bit of fun putting it together along with a lovely memory of the girls unwrapping presents


 
 
======================================================= 
 
 
 
LOVE this site.. I'm using ALL sorts of papers and embellies I had forgotten about.
This challenge (keeping in mind that there are no prizes or any competition in anyway.. just motivation to use your stash) is:
Stamp Inspiration: Pick ONE stamp (not the whole set) to inspire you and use on your project. You can use more than one stamp, but your inspiration one should be prominent.  Say which stamp and how it inspired you.
 
I've used an old favourite triangle stamp with paint onto bits of music paper and scraps - then cut out, inked the edges and stapled together to form Christmas Trees

 
 
 
==========================================
 
 
 
What a fabulous sketch!


 
 
xx


12 comments:

phillipa said...

Lurve ya work girl!!

Lizzy Hill said...

It's a wonder your sewing machine wasn't screaming at you in frustration by the time you finished these:):):) Your OTPers are brill...love 'em all, but I ADORE the Tree one with the stamp for counterfeit...saw you over there with your stash!!!!!!! Good on you...happy ballet concerting:):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! I am IN LOVE with those leaves on your mini album!!!!

MichelleZ said...

LOVE the stamped Christmas trees! And stacking them like that was brilliant!

olga said...

WoW! You've been really busy! Amazing work! Also I would like to thank for goining us at get creative with this gorgeous card!

Jimjams said...

Awesome scrapping Mandy - truly fabulous pages.

Anastasia (Νατάσα) said...

Each time I see a new post of yours I'm so happy, you always have many projects together and each better than the other!

I love the card and how you have used the sketch with the die cut elements... the background is fantastic!

Thank you for playing along with us at Get Creative!

Missy Whidden said...

Wow!! Everything here is amazing! Such awesome detail on all your work...such talent :) Thanks for joining us at CMH!

S said...

Oh wow, you've been getting some serious crafting done here. The tag and the naughty elves pages are my faves, but there is something to be gleaned from each project.

baileyrosy.com said...

Always such a joy to visit your fabulous blog, each piece so different and always beautiful you are such a natural of bringing each piece alive, love your colours textures and always inspirational layouts. Thank you so much for your continued support at Get Creative.

Marie

puccarina said...

More pieces of art from you!!! Each and every unique! Thank you so much for playing along at Get Creative.

norine said...

You are a clever and creative girl!! Love these designs!! Fantastic take on the sketch for Challenge Me Happy!! So glad to have you play along!!