Wednesday, 28 December 2011

My December Daily 2011

Here it is all finished!

Note to self:
Wont pre-prepare one again!
The one thing I've learnt this time around (this is my third) that I've spent more time rearranging and adding in pages than I would if I'd created pages day by day in December as I've gone along like in previous years (lol)
Every year I learn something new though the one thing that stays the same is I love the end result!
The album is based on Simple Stories Christmas Kit
the overlay is Fancy Pants  and the Covers are Teresa Collins which is from the Noel Kit - some of which is also below. The covers are covered the AC Kraft

Some of the journaling has been blurred for privacy in some cases (wink)





























If you want to follow a full thread about its creation with other fab scrappers ideas and thoughts, then click here to Scrap Therapy

Tomorrow I'll pack up all my decorations and put my December Dailys away with them until next year

I cant believe Christmas comes and goes so fast!

Hope you had a wonderful festive season too!

xx
Here are my
December 2012
December 2010
December 2009


Here's some links to Scrap Therapy's
December Daily 2012
December Daily 2011




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I learned a lot from mine too... and I probably will never do one again... it was a mistake for me :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee yours!!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lizzy Hill said...

I looove this idea ~ hadn't known about it 'til this year, so I'll try the opposite of Julie & give it a go in 2012! I love how creative you are on each teensy weensy page... you're the shabby chic queen:))

Dora said...

This is amazing and a lot of work but it beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a wonderful December Daily! and congrats on completing it so fast ;-)

TFS~