Sunday, 4 April 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!

 
This is my 2010 Easter table!  
 After everyone goes to bed the night before Easter morning, I set to work and decorate it for a wonderful surprise in the morning.  Every year the table looks different.  WHile only a couple of little eggs are left on the  kids beds...their main ones are on the table too. 
 
 
All ready for my sleepyheads to wake!
 
 
And its always delightful and full of giggles and laughter!
 
 
I cook up a big breakfast amongst the jokes!
 
 
Then out into the garden for the egg trail!
 
 
And it doesnt matter how much older they are getting - its still holds joy.
 
(And it beats doing lunch cos the rest of the day is to relax and have fun!)
===========================

HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER BREAK
with big Easter hugs from us in Tassie
xxxxxxx



2010 Easter Projects










xx
 

14 comments:

ann said...

Happy Easter Mandy and what a beautiful easter table setting.
And of cause I love all your beautiful LO's. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Easter Mandy!! loveeeeeeee the Easter photos and love love love love love the lo's!!! just gorgeous...U always amaze me!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the flowers on the CT one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JaN's ArTy AtC JouRneY said...

Happy Easter!
What a lovely surprise, beautiful table setting and Easter fun!
Love your stunning LO's too!!

Jan x

jenny said...

Oh I love the way your table looks, great photos and your layouts are simply gorgeous.....Happy Easter.
Jenny

Bec said...

Beautiful Mandy!!Your layouts always grab my attention!!

You are one fantastic mum to do what you do for your family! I'm sure they will remember it forever.
Happy Easter hugs from us here in Melbourne!!

Sandra D said...

Oh My Goodnes Mandy - love these layouts, and your effort put into Easter is fabulous and so inspiring. Thank you :)

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful Easter table and the girls are soooooo cute!!!

Enjoy your relaxing day!!!

Love all those creations...each is a piece of art!!!! FABULOUS!!!

I just adore you sweet friend and Happy Easter!!

zandra said...

Happy Easter Mandy to you and yours! My daughter is off to college and couldn't be home. :o(
Enjoy these moments!
Hugz, Z

Amanda Berens said...

Love the background you created for the cardboard challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Mandy.
I agree (never too old for an easter egg hunt).
So love your layouts. xx

Amy Muffoletto said...

I just love to see what everyone does on Easter. It is amazing all the traditions....My daughter is 15 and still gets her easter basket. Love your awesome layouts....The yo-yo's are so cute... I just bought some fabric to make some of those. I also bought some on Etsy. Gotta give them a try on a layout! Hope you and your family had a very relaxing day. Hugs,Amy

Julie said...

just love your Easter pics and your pages are just divine as always.

Bekka said...

Your challenge work is amazing! And I love, love, love your Easter table! Looks like lots of fun.

郭怡君 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。 ..................................................