Sunday, 12 April 2009

HIPPITY HOPPITY!! HAPPY EASTER!!!

Easter morning here is tradition - the egghunt, and THE BREAKFAST!
Oh and THE photo!!! I take this same sort of photo every year!! And I love this one- yep already whipped up into a LO!!!!
This little Easter Bunny stays up late (not unusal) until everyone had finally gone to bed - then out with the goodies! I decorate that breakfast table (well in a fashion) like a Christmas tree - though not as fancy, but the intention is the same. Near the easter plates sits everyone's Easter eggs - and its here while breakfast is cooking that our family sees their EASTER treats for the first time!




Hannah is gluten and dairy-free - but Easter Bunny being totally aware of this has some yummy goodies just for her!




Paige just loves CHOCOLATE just like her dad!! You can tell who the pink girl is in our house! MORNING -Curtains drawn all ready to go....its joyful!!
EGGhunt completed and the surprise table awaits!
Bunny ears that just wont stay upright!!  
Checking out the goodies......yes Paige....I know....I'm hopeless.....I even got Easter napkins!
Time for TUCKING-IN!! Scrambled eggs!! YUM!
 
WISHING YOU ALL A
VERY HAPPY EASTER!!


2009 Easter Projects:




Daily page..











xx
 

10 comments:

pollicino said...

Happy Easter to you from Pollicino :)

Deb said...

Your Easter pics are just gorgeous and so is your LO. What a lovely tradition you have.

Jenneke said...

GREAT pictures, Mandy!!! I love them and I love to see how much fun you have with this Easter tradition!!
Enjoy yourselves!!!

Julie said...

Love your pics and the layout too Mandy. So much so I am of to take a pic of Missy A with her goodies. The ones I took this morning at 6.30 ish aren't that crash hot.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous pics and such a fab LO. Hope you had a super day.
xx

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics, looks like such fun!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww HAPPY EASTER my FRIEND!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Lo and the PHOTOS...and YOUR table LOOKS AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Trudi said...

Easter Greetings to you Mandy!!
My you certainly do Easter in style. I am coming to your house next year for Easter breakfast (just trickin LOL)

Gorgeous family, gorgeous photos and just love your easter layout

amuffoletto said...

I am loving seeing everyones traditions. Happy Easter. Love the layout it is very cool. Photo is beautiful...WOW!!!

amuffoletto said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog.